How To Install Android 9.0 Pie is here. Google has at last discharged the steady form of Android 9.0 Pie, and it’s as of now accessible for Pixel phones. In the event that you happen to claim a Google Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2, or Pixel 2 XL, you can introduce the Android Pie refresh at the present time.
All the Methods for How To Install Android 9.0 Pie
Method 1: Download the OTA update
To experiment with Android Pie on your Pixel, make a beeline for your telephone’s settings menu, select System, System refresh, at that point Check for refresh. In the event that the over-the-air refresh is accessible for your Pixel, it ought to naturally download. Reboot your telephone after the refresh has introduced, and you’ll be running Android Pie in a matter of seconds!
On the off chance that you would prefer not to sit tight for the OTA refresh, we have guidelines for you on the best way to introduce Android Pie by means of production line pictures and OTA documents.
Method 2: Flashing Android 9.0 Pie on your device
Glimmering Android Pie on your gadget takes additional time and work than the OTA technique. On the off chance that you would prefer not to introduce the over-the-air refresh for reasons unknown, you can sideload the processing plant picture or OTA record physically. Here’s the means by which to do it:
Download the proper files
Google has officially posted Android Pie industrial facility pictures and OTA records for every one of the four Pixel telephones. You’ll have to download the best possible document for your gadget before you begin.
Here’s what you need to get started:
- A compatible Pixel device and a USB cable to connect it to your computer.
- The Android SDK installed on your machine with ADB and Fastboot command successfully working — check the tutorial here.
- 7zip or a similar program that can handle .tgz and .tar files.
- An unlocked bootloader on your phone.
Unlocking your phone’s bootloader
Presently we should get down to the low down. The main thing you need to do is open your telephone’s bootloader by following the well ordered guidelines underneath. It’s anything but difficult to do and does not require bunches of specialized information. Opening the bootloader will wipe every one of the information off your gadget, so ensure you back it up first.
- Turn on developer options by going to “About Phone” and tapping “Build Number” seven times.
- Enable USB debugging and OEM unlock on your device in the “Developer options” section.
- Plug in the Pixel to your PC with a USB cable.
- Open the command window on your PC.
- Boot your Pixel device into bootloader mode using the following command: adb reboot bootloader(if it requests you to authorize this, say yes).
- When your device boots into bootloader mode, type in this command: fastboot flashing unlock.
- A confirmation screen will pop up. Press the volume up key to highlight yes and the power button to start the bootloader unlocking process.
- Once unlocked, your device will reboot into bootloader mode. Now you simply need to type in fastboot reboot to finish the process.
Flash Android Pie on your Pixel device
Blazing Android P on your cell phone is truly clear, however you can even now keep running into issues in the event that you don’t deliberately take after guidelines recorded beneath.
- Head into the bootloader menu to test that your device and PC are communicating by typing in fastboot devices — if it comes back with your device’s serial number, you’re good to go.
- Prepare the factory image you downloaded earlier. Use 7zip to extract the .tgz file you downloaded and then again to extract the .tar file you extracted from the .tgz. This will create a folder with several files in it.
- Copy all those files and paste them in the platform-tools folder in the Android SDK on your computer. You should find it in the Program Files (x86) folder on Windows.
- There are two flash-all files. Windows users should double-click the one that has the gear logo and says “Windows Batch File” on the right. If you’re on Linux, double-click the flash-all.sh.
- A box will pop up and you should see the installation taking place. While this is going on, do not unplug your device for any reason!
- When the installation process has finished, your device will automatically reboot. You can then disconnect your device from your computer and start playing with Android P.
What if the Flash-all method didn’t work?
For reasons unknown, not every person has fortunes with the Flash-all contents. In the event that they come up short for you, there’s another way. It’s in reality entirely straightforward. To begin with, ensure you are still in the correct bootloader state and associated with your PC. On your PC you’ll need to type the accompanying:
- First we flash the bootloader with the following command: fastboot flash bootloader <bootloader name>.img
- Next type: fastboot reboot-bootloader
- Now we flash the radio with the following command: fastboot flash radio <radio file name>.img
- Next type: fastboot reboot-bootloader
- Flash the image with : fastboot flash -w update <image file name>.zip
- After this your device may reboot automatically, if not type: fastboot reboot
Make comments and tell your views for How To Install Android 9.0 Pie